How to grow a beautiful beard: 10 great tips that will help you
- 1. Why grow a beard? Firstly, it is beautiful. Actually, it is difficult to invent other reasons. Is that your denomination requires wearing a beard or just too catastrophically too lazy to shave. 2. Can grow a beard any man?
- 3. Where to start?
- 4. Why do you need patience?
- 5. What to do if the beard is itchy and stabbing?
- 6. Barberchto, sorry?
- 7. I survived a whole month. Now what?
- 8. How long does a “normal” beard grow?
- 9. Is it possible to somehow accelerate the growth of the beard?
- 10. And if you constantly trim a beard a little bit - will it accelerate growth?
- 11. And now what to do with a beard?
- 12. What should I do if I'm tired of a beard?
1. Why grow a beard?
Firstly, it is beautiful. Actually, it is difficult to invent other reasons. Is that your denomination requires wearing a beard or just too catastrophically too lazy to shave.
2. Can grow a beard any man?
Not. Some people do not have a beard. Do not be upset. A beard is clearly not the most important thing in life.
3. Where to start?
Have patience. Many advise to throw out the razor, but it is better not to do this. You will need a razor if you want to shape your bristles.
4. Why do you need patience?
Patience is needed in order not to shave a beard in the first month of growing - most beards die during this period. There are several reasons: firstly, at the initial stage the beard does not look very nice. Rather, it is not a beard, but rather overgrown bristles. Secondly, it is at this time that you are most like a person who is just too lazy to shave. In some groups they look askance at such people. And they often ask: do you grow a beard? Gradually, such questions begin to annoy. And finally, thirdly: the young beard itches horribly and prickly. Growing up, the hairs begin to curl and prick the skin of the face and neck. And it is difficult to transfer.
5. What to do if the beard is itchy and stabbing?
Use special beard oils. They come with different smells and properties. Some even help a beard grow faster. Oils are sold in any decent barbershop. You can also order them online.
6. Barberchto, sorry?
Barbershop. So called hairdresser for men. In good barbershop, beard care products are almost always sold. And there will be able to help with advice.
7. I survived a whole month. Now what?
Now is the time to go to the barbershop and choose a form for your future beard. Forms are different:
8. How long does a “normal” beard grow?
Everyone has different ways - a huge number of factors affect the speed: from genetics to the time of year. There is, for example, a study according to which, in the summer months, the British male beard grows faster than in the winter. But, as a rule, a beard becomes a beard in two to three months. Judging by the video where people do not shave and take pictures every day, in six months the beard can grow simply gorgeous.
9. Is it possible to somehow accelerate the growth of the beard?
Many different instructions are written about it. If you summarize them, you can draw several conclusions. Wash or rinse the bristles or beard often, depending on what you have achieved. You can buy special beard shampoos at the barbershop. Do not forget about vitamins. Eat healthy foods. Do sports.
10. And if you constantly trim a beard a little bit - will it accelerate growth?
No, do not accelerate.
11. And now what to do with a beard?
Take care of her. Wash, comb. And get ready to receive compliments. Do not forget to smile to other bearded men. If the beard does not allow you to see your smile, wink. When you’ll get tired of your beard, give it a new shape.
12. What should I do if I'm tired of a beard?
Take it easy. This happens with everyone. Make a rule: if you want to shave off your beard, wait a day and then shave. Never make this decision in a state of depression or under the influence of alcohol.
See also: 13 clear evidence that a beard changes everything